Sunday, June 24, 2012

Liz Earle Event

I've never tried Liz Earle but have heard great things about their products. When I saw that they were having an event at their London flagship store I jumped at the chance. The purpose of the event was to launch their Capsule Colour Collection.


The store was beautiful. It had a light, clean, airy feeling. A great environment to try the products while nibbling on some yummy canapés. Liz looking radiant and a great advertisement for her brand, gave a little intro about what inspired their make up range. Jane, the International Make Up Artist for Liz Earle demonstrated a simple, fresh, everyday look, while telling us how the products were developed and letting us into the secret little tricks and tips. Oh how I wish Jane could do my face everyday!






My Purchases: 

1. Light Reflecting Concealer - Fabulous as a highlighter. A face lift in a pen. What more could you want? 
2. Lash Care Intensifying Mascara Base - Creamy base to make the lashes look thicker and longer. It goes on white but dries clear, while moisturising and nourishing the lashes. 

The fab goodie bag also meant I got to try the Black Eye Pencil, the Lash Definition Smudgeproof Mascara (which I am wearing today and I LOVE it!) and the Skin Repair Moisturiser. It can also be used as a brow gel.

I was very impressed by the Capsule Collection. It is very user friendly and you don't need to have amazing skills to achieve a polished look.  It's make up made easy, and it shows off you, but a better you!

My next purchase? Nectar Cream Blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment