Friday, June 29, 2012

Veggies - good for your wallet too!

We all know that living in London is expensive, but lately I have been living in struggle town, completely broke. Of course, fate picks the perfect time to run out of all my skincare. I'm not the kind of girl that likes debt, I dont even own a credit card, so even though it pained my soul I had to look for cheaper skincare products until I can afford my usual.

I decided to try The Body Shop. I have used their products before and been happy with them and I knew that they were having a sale. Look what I found....



A Cumber Milk Cleanser, Cucumber Toner and a Carrot Moisturiser for only...£5.40! Each item was £2 each and then if you have a Body Shop rewards card it give you and extra 10% off.  This pleased my inner cheaponista no end. I was thrilled. All three products have good reviews so I am really looking forward to trying them. I will let you know how I go. Seriously, £5.40...awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh you big stinge bag! i'm SO proud of you!!! what bargains :-) I bet they smell lovely and I hope you really like them x

    ReplyDelete